At Glenlivet Wildlife, we are committed to ensuring that our website, located at https://glenlivet-wildlife.co.uk/, is accessible to all users, regardless of their abilities or disabilities. We strive to adhere to the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1, a globally recognised set of standards for web accessibility.
Below, we outline the measures we have taken to make our website more accessible and user-friendly for everyone:
- We have ensured that all text on our website is presented in a clear and readable manner, with appropriate contrast between text and background colours.
- We have provided alternative text descriptions for all meaningful images, enabling screen readers to convey the information to visually impaired users.
- Videos on our website include captions or transcripts to ensure that users with hearing impairments can access the content.
- Our website can be easily navigated using a keyboard alone, without the need for a mouse.
- We have implemented skip links, allowing users to bypass repetitive content and navigate directly to the main sections of the page.
- Forms on our website have clear labels and instructions, aiding users with cognitive or mobility impairments in completing them accurately.
- We have utilised clear and concise language throughout the website, making the content easily understandable for all users.
- Any abbreviations or acronyms used on the website are expanded upon their first occurrence, ensuring comprehension.
- User interactions, such as form validation errors, are accompanied by clear and descriptive error messages.
- Our website has been developed using modern web technologies and follows industry best practices to ensure compatibility with a wide range of assistive technologies and browsers.
We recognise that accessibility is an ongoing process, and we are committed to continuously improving the accessibility of our website. Our team regularly reviews the site to identify and address any accessibility issues that may arise. We also appreciate and encourage user feedback regarding any difficulties encountered while using our website.
If you have any questions, suggestions, or encounter any accessibility barriers while using our website, please feel free to contact us. We value your input and will make every effort to address your concerns promptly.
- Email: [email protected]
We are committed to providing an inclusive online experience for all visitors to our website, and we appreciate your support in helping us achieve this goal.